Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Review: Porridge Soap


I paid $10.45 for my chunk of Porridge but online they sell them for $5.95 (3.5 oz). This soap is one of their least expensive ones. The smell is very strong at first, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. But after trying it out a few times, I fell in love with the scent. It' s a sweet smell that reminds you of something you would eat for breakfast. There are real oats in the soap that are great for a mild scrub. The smell only lingers for a little while but I like to use a cocoa butter based lotion after using the soap and the smell combination is great! It seems to last a little longer when I do this. Porridge soap is more oats then soap I think! But that's okay. The more you use the soap, the more oats appear. This one is definitely worth the money!


Storage: I sliced my bar into 9 smaller slices and put them all together in an air tight container. I used the 3 different-sized set of containers from the Target $1 Spot. One usually lasts me 4-6 showers.





1 comment:

  1. This soap is a little abrasive, but the soap is sooo creamy! My fave soap out of all is honey i washed the kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete