Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My 1st in-store Lush experience

I stumbled onto some Lush videos and became very interested. I really wanted to try these products that everyone was raving about. So I located a Lush near me and decided to go. My Lush store had two promotions going on...the first was a free gift with a donation of new/used clothing for Haiti. The second one was a free Christmas gift set with a purchase of $5o or more. I took advantage of both promotions that day. Here is what I got:

For my donation, I received samples of Karma soap, Helping Hands hand cream, and Charity Pot lotion. The samples I received were pretty small but I noticed that a little goes a long way with the hand cream. I caught my store off guard with my donation because they didn't think anyone knew about it and they did not have a gift set aside for it. Now, they are offering a free fresh face mask! :( makes me sad...

For my $50 purchase:
  • butterball and sex bomb bath bombs
  • a nice size chunk of porridge soap
  • shimmy shimmy massage bar
  • sweetie pie shower jelly
  • new shampoo bar

my total came to $47 before tax, $50.83 after tax. I thought it was cool that I did not have to spend $50 before tax like most places do.

My FREE Christmas gift set (worth $50) included:

  • the gold star shape chunk of angel's delight soap
  • star melt bath melt
  • candy cane bubble bar
  • 3.3 oz bottle of snow fairy shower gel
  • snow fairy solid perfume
  • double fast luck emotibomb
  • fairy tail sugar scrub

I am going to review each of these items as I use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment