Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Items I paid for:
- Secret Santa gift set (includes Satsumo Santa bath bomb and the star shaped Snowcake soap) $9.95
- 2 Cinders bath bomb $3.95
- Green Green bath of foam bubble bar $5.95
- 2 Secret Santa gift sets
- 2 lil lush pud bath bombs
- 2 Frothy the snowman bubble bars
- 2 Cinders
I also bought The Godmother soap to try for $5.95. My total came to $29.75 after my discount of $4.46 (15% off coupon from my Stardust gift set). After shipping costs, my total came to $36.70 for all of this stuff! Such a great deal. My order has not arrived yet but once it does I'll post about it.
For my donation, I received samples of Karma soap, Helping Hands hand cream, and Charity Pot lotion. The samples I received were pretty small but I noticed that a little goes a long way with the hand cream. I caught my store off guard with my donation because they didn't think anyone knew about it and they did not have a gift set aside for it. Now, they are offering a free fresh face mask! :( makes me sad...
For my $50 purchase:
- butterball and sex bomb bath bombs
- a nice size chunk of porridge soap
- shimmy shimmy massage bar
- sweetie pie shower jelly
- new shampoo bar
my total came to $47 before tax, $50.83 after tax. I thought it was cool that I did not have to spend $50 before tax like most places do.
My FREE Christmas gift set (worth $50) included:
- the gold star shape chunk of angel's delight soap
- star melt bath melt
- candy cane bubble bar
- 3.3 oz bottle of snow fairy shower gel
- snow fairy solid perfume
- double fast luck emotibomb
- fairy tail sugar scrub
I am going to review each of these items as I use them!